Bachus Conservatory, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When you provide any personal information, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bachus Conservatory, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, but the foundational principle remains that your information will not be shared with any third party. You can check this page periodically for changes. This policy is effective from 07/14/2007. Updated for clarity 5/22/2013.
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless we are required to by law.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to our customer's interests.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can call us instead of filling out our online Contact Us form.
- At any time you may request that we remove you from our email list.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.